Chumbe Island Coral Park Ltd. (CHICOP) is an award-winning private nature reserve that was developed from 1991 for the conservation and sustainable management of uninhabited Chumbe Island off Zanzibar, one of the last pristine coral islands in the region.
Since there are only seven bungalows, the island never gets crowded, even when we are fully booked.
All bungalows overlook the sea and it takes just 30 seconds to stroll from the comforts of your bungalow hammock to feeling the warm tropical ocean lapping at your feet. All bungalows are equipped with:
- double or twin beds in the sleeping area under the palm thatched roof,
- self-contained bathrooms with hot & cold shower,
- large living rooms, equipped with handmade furniture and
- decorated with African art and colourful fabrics… (and very comfortable hammocks).
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1st April 2016 – 30th June 2016||3rd Jan 2016 – 31st Mar 2016||1st July 2016 – 31st Oct 2016|
|1st Nov 2016 – 31st Dec 2016||22nd Dec 2016 – 1st Jan 2016|
- Per person sharing
- Four (4) nights accommodation (meal plan as indicated)
- Return airport /flights (exclusive of airport taxes)
- *Price policy: Price per person. This is the full price for this package. Package is being sold as is, where it is. Price includes taxes + VAT. There are no hidden costs or surprise charges.