One of the best family resorts in Mauritius, Le Canonnier stands proudly above the coastline on a historic peninsula.
Le Canonnier enhances the authentic Mauritian atmosphere with commanding views over the northern islands and sparkling Indian Ocean, lush tropical gardens dotted with cascading pools and a string of secluded creeks. Bearing testimony to the island’s historical past are ruins of a lighthouse and fortress blending seamlessly into the tropical gardens. The hotel is also known for its unique mini-club housed in an ancient lighthouse.
A wide variety of land and water sports is on offer. A unique feature of the resort is its wellness centre built in the branches of a banyan tree where therapists soothe body and mind.
Uniqueness of the resort
- Close to the village of Grand Baie (5 km)
- Located on a peninsula overlooking the northern islets
- Accommodation and facilities for families including two-bedroom apartments
- A baby care room equipped with facilities for parents with children under three years of age
- Pools and ponds sparkle in a seven-hectare tropical garden
- A wellness and massage centre built in a banyan tree
- Three restaurants
- A bar/disco
- A choice of three well-stocked shops
- A wide range of leisure and sports activities including archery and initiation to yoga
- An optional all-inclusive package interchangeable with Le Mauricia
- Complimentary WIFI access
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1st April 2016 – 30th June 2016||3rd Jan 2016 – 31st Mar 2016||1st July 2016 – 31st Oct 2016|
|1st Nov 2016 – 31st Dec 2016||22nd Dec 2016 – 1st Jan 2016|
- Per person sharing
- Four (4) nights accommodation (meal plan as indicated)
- Return airport /flights (exclusive of airport taxes)
- *Price policy: Price per person. This is the full price for this package. Package is being sold as is, where it is. Price includes taxes + VAT. There are no hidden costs or surprise charges.