Meliá Zanzibar is a luxury beach all inclusive resort situated on the north-east coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar, in Tanzania, also known as the “Spice Island”.
Meliá Zanzibar is built on a 40 acre estate with a beautiful beach of pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters, 300 meters long, situated at the very end of the property to procure the perfect combination with nature. The resort is ringed by a natural coral reef, making bathing a relaxing and safe experience.
The hotel is around 45 minutes from the international airport of Zanzibar, and the capital city Stone Town, a Unesco World Heritage site.
- Unique five star All Inclusive Resort on the north-east coast
- A variety of cuisines at our 5 restaurants and 4 bars
- Accommodations ranging from romantic rooms and suites to private villas with garden & pool
- Anantara Spa with six private treatment rooms, outdoor swimming pool with sun-deck, and modern fitness room with sauna
- Gabi Beach Club on a white sandy beach lapped by the Indian Ocean
- Meeting facilities including 5 meeting rooms with natural light for up to 200 people and an open air amphitheatre with spectacular views over the Indian Ocean
- Activities for everyone from easy aqua gym to professional diving, snorkelling or kite surf services
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1st April 2016 – 30th June 2016||3rd Jan 2016 – 31st Mar 2016||1st July 2016 – 31st Oct 2016|
|1st Nov 2016 – 31st Dec 2016||22nd Dec 2016 – 1st Jan 2016|
- Per person sharing
- Four (4) nights accommodation (meal plan as indicated)
- Return airport /flights (exclusive of airport taxes)
- *Price policy: Price per person. This is the full price for this package. Package is being sold as is, where it is. Price includes taxes + VAT. There are no hidden costs or surprise charges.