Idyllically situated on the sea-front of ancient Stone Town, and flanked by an exotic mix of sultan’s palaces, Portuguese forts, ancient dhow harbours, and bright bazaars, the Zanzibar Serena Hotel is a haven of tranquillity and opulence amongst the bustle of one of Africa’s most ancient and most enchanting towns. A member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the inn has been styled to represent the epitome of Swahili style, ethnic elegance and Arabic opulence.
Wide selection of rooms and suites: all with AC, satellite TV, WiFi
All-day Baharia Restaurant, Mdele Coffee Shop, Masahani Bar and Terrace Seafood Restaurant
- Swimming pool and pool deck
- Live music nightly
- Treatment rooms.
- Business centre, travel desk, taxi service
- Wedding planning service
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk
- Baby-sitting, children’s dining/menus.
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|1st April 2016 – 30th June 2016||3rd Jan 2016 – 31st Mar 2016||1st July 2016 – 31st Oct 2016|
|1st Nov 2016 – 31st Dec 2016||22nd Dec 2016 – 1st Jan 2016|
- Per person sharing
- Four (4) nights accommodation (meal plan as indicated)
- Return airport /flights (exclusive of airport taxes)
- *Price policy: Price per person. This is the full price for this package. Package is being sold as is, where it is. Price includes taxes + VAT. There are no hidden costs or surprise charges.